GRACEFULLY DIVORCING RETREAT – April 10th 5:30 pm – April 14th 1:00 pm 2019
IF YOU ARE DIVORCED, CONSIDERING OR GOING THROUGH DIVORCE, YOU WON’T WANT TO MISS THIS INCREDIBLE RETREAT!
You’ll discover a wealth of information, make new connections, relax and be pampered … all in just 4 days!
Divorce Survival and Recovery Retreats are changing the way women view the divorce process.
4 Days to Think Ahead and Take Charge
Leave your stress at home and attend a retreat with Paulette and a team of experts.
Paulette has developed a comprehensive program, filled with crucial information about divorce, including legal, financial, real estate, mortgage/credit, parenting, coping strategies, your best self, wellness and more.
The capstone of the retreat is one-on-one meetings with the professionals to review your individual situation.
We also pack some fun, pampering, and relaxation into our retreats.
You will meet new friends facing similar situations.
You will leave feeling more empowered and relaxed than when you arrived.
- Educational group sessions led by caring & experienced professionals
- Individual consultations with the professionals of your choice *
- 3 delicious meals each day
- Fun and relaxing activities/excursions
- 2 sensational massages
- Ayurvedic consultation
- Yoga, Aerial and SUP
- 4 nights accommodations
- Airport Transfers
- Real Estate
- Tax issues
- Emotional Issues/Coping Strategies
- Career Coaching/Resume Writing
- What’s Next
Walk away with:
- Valuable and personalized information
- Peace of mind
- New connections and friendships
- A game plan/Your next steps
Cost: $3575 (early bird price) before Jan 1st, 2019 and $4250 which includes everything listed above, including Welcome cocktail party!
Please contact Paulette at firstname.lastname@example.org or 781-626-0000 for single-occupancy guest room availability and pricing. **
Space is limited to 30 guests!!
* The retreat will include opportunities for you to meet individually with the professionals of your choice in complimentary 30-minute sessions (sessions to be scheduled on a first-come-first-served basis).